1. Who organises Therapy Expo?
CloserStill Media Healthcare organise some of the UK’s leading and award-winning healthcare conferences and exhibitions – including the Pharmacy Show, The Acute & General Medicine Conference, The Dentistry Show, The Commissioning Show, and The London Vet Show.
2. How much is the delegate pass?
A two day delegate pass is £299 + VAT but early bird discounts will be available.
3. What if I register but can’t attend - can I get my money back?
Delegates with paid for places may receive a full refund up until 3rd September 2018. After this date, delegates are entitled to a 50% refund if they cancel on or before the 1st October 2018. There are no refunds after 1st October. Places may be transferred to a colleague or to 2019 without incurring any charge.
4. Can I register on the day?
Yes, you can register on the day, the full price will be £299 + VAT.
5. Where is the event taking place?
Birmingham NEC on Wednesday 21st & Thursday 22nd November 2018. Please see travel details below.
6. Where do I get travel and accommodation information from?
Please refer to the travel and accommodation pages on the website.
The expo is open to healthcare professionals only. Non healthcare or minors will not be permitted entrance.
8. When will I receive my delegate pass?
You will receive your pass two weeks before the event.