Philosophy of care: Reflecting towards clinical excellence.
23 Nov 2023
Join Owen for a guided discussion as we explore questions fundamental to clinical excellence. An opportunity to reflect upon your own philosophy of care.
Owen Lewis, from Born to Move, will be your guide in this fun, relaxed and informative session.
Consider fundamental ideas that are designed to evoke discussion and curiosity.
Come with all your best questions, reflections and observations.
Questions shall include:
- Why do clients fail to comply?
- Who needs empowerment, client or practitioner?
- Does interest actually lead to treatment and assessment bias?
- Why should I spend time understanding myself?
- Who cares? and who should care?
- Is it really possible to know our own body?
- Can bodywork be anything other than deeply frustrating?
- Why would Socrates have been the perfect practitioner?
Discuss, listen, be curious and become part of this collective experience as we become better practitioners, together.
- Reflect to improve upon your own work
- Contribute to a successful Therapy Expo
- Discuss principles that underpin clinical excellence