Real Scars: Real Results
Do you treat postnatal women in your current practice? With over 51% of the population being women, and 1 in 4 c-sections births in the UK (and rising,) it is imperative we acknowledge, understand and effectively treat this population. Using the latest research, validated outcome measures and the latest manual techniques and devices, we can provide holistic, expert treatments and care. This presentation will seek to demonstrate some of these treatment techniques and expand your understanding of scarring in clinical practice.
- Understanding different types of scars
- Looking at outcome measures for scar treatment
- Identifying treatment protocols
- Utilising a holistic assessment of c-section scarring
- Showcasing different scar manual techniques