The Secrets to Functional Movement: A guide to intrinsic biomechanics
Described as the missing link by those who view the body as an integrated system, the field of intrinsic biomechanics has found a solution that compliments all other screening methods.
Taking the human approach to biomechanics, as opposed to the mechanical approach, has proven to solve many issues that frustrate therapists and practitioners alike.
- •Understanding what biomechanics is and is not
- •The value of biomechanics in your practice
- •The application of biomechanics for client retention
- •Interpretation of biomechanical principles for new business/income streams
- •How does biomechanics compliment the clinical approach
- •Reduce costs with a biomechanical system that requires no equipment