1. Who organises Therapy Expo?
CloserStill Media Healthcare organises some of the UK’s leading and award-winning healthcare conferences and exhibitions – including the Pharmacy Show, The Acute & General Medicine Conference, The Dentistry Show, and The London Vet Show.
2. Who can attend Therapy Expo?
Therapy Expo is for all therapy professionals and the whole practice team. This includes:
- Sports Therapists
- Practice Owners/Managers
- Sports Massage Therapists
- Therapy Students
- Soft Tissue Specialists
3. How much is the delegate pass?
A two-day delegate pass is £299 + VAT but early bird discounts may be available.
4. What Is Included In My Conference Pass?
Registration includes full access to both days to the exhibition hall and all streams and theatres.
5. What if I register but can’t attend - can I get my money back?
Paid for places cannot be refunded, but places can be transferred to a colleague.
6. Can I register on the day?
Yes, you can register on the day.
7. Where is the event taking place?
Birmingham NEC on Wednesday 22 & Thursday 23 November 2023. Please see the travel details below.
8. Where do I get the travel and accommodation information from?
Please refer to the travel & accommodation page on the website.
The expo is open to healthcare professionals only. Non-healthcare or minors will not be permitted entrance.
10. When will I receive my delegate pass?
You will receive your pass two weeks before the event.
11. How many CPD hours will I receive?
Therapy Expo is accredited for up to 16 hours of CPD for therapy professionals.
12. I use hearing aids, will there be a hearing loop available in the conference theatres?
Yes, we will be providing hearing loops into all theatres at the event.