1. Who organises Therapy Expo?
CloserStill Media Healthcare organise some of the UK’s leading and award-winning healthcare conferences and exhibitions – including the Pharmacy Show, The Acute & General Medicine Conference, The Dentistry Show, and The London Vet Show.
2. Who can attend Therapy Expo?
Therapy Expo is for all therapy professionals and the whole practice team. This includes:
- Sports Therapists
- Practice Owners/Managers
- Sports Massage Therapists
- Therapy Students
- Soft Tissue Specialists
3. How much is the delegate pass?
A two day delegate pass is £299 + VAT but early bird discounts will be available.
4. What Is Included In My Conference Pass?
Registration includes full access to both days to the exhibition hall and all streams and theatres - as well as lunch vouchers to keep you fuelled!
5. What if I register but can’t attend - can I get my money back?
Paid for places cannot be refunded, but places can be transferred to a colleague or to the following year at any time.
6. Can I register on the day?
Yes, you can register on the day, the full price will be £299 + VAT.
7. Where is the event taking place?
Birmingham NEC on Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th November 2020. Please see travel details below.
The expo is open to healthcare professionals only. Non healthcare or minors will not be permitted entrance.
10. When will I receive my delegate pass?
You will receive your pass two weeks before the event.
11. How many CPD hours will I receive?
Therapy Expo is accredited for up to 16 hours of CPD for therapy professionals.